Hydrogen flame detector – UV / IR sensor, ATEX, FM certified, IP67, limit switch & fault relays, RS485 interface
based on ultravoilet / infrared spectrum to detect fire incidence, non-contact type
Hydrogen flame detector, RFD2X-H2 is ATEX, FM certified explosion-proof (Flame proof) contactless flame detector. RFD2X is compact, robust and highly accurate device which detects fire and flame incidence by monitoring ultra-voilet and infra-red energy spectrum.
Due to highly efficient detection and wide view angle, it ideal for flame detection for 90° horizontal and vertical view upto 30 meter distance. It can be easily integrated with analog or digital system controller / BMS / SCADA system, with its standard analog signals, digital output and RS485 serial interface. With its unique feature, it provides fault and warning signals, in case of abnormal operation.
Being stainless steel enclosed with IP67 protection, it can be install at application area, be it coal mines, offshore platform, cold stores, refinery, power plants.
- Wide view angle – horizontal and vertical
- ATEX, FM approved
- High accuracy and repeatability
- No false alarm
- Measuring Parameters: hydrogen flame detection, fire incidence detection
- Technology: UV / IR spectrum
- Detection range: 0- 30 meter
- Field of View : Horizontal: 90 °, Vertical: 90 °
- Ambient temperature: -40 ~ +75 ° C
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Interface: analog or relay output
- Sensor Housing: SUS 316
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Approval: FM, ATEX
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, refinery
- Cold stores
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal formulation